If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (323) 552-5600

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Should Never Be Taken Lightly

11/3/2017 (Permalink)

Sitting water in a basement causing mold to begin grow.

If you’ve discovered mold in your home or business, the time to enact a thorough mold remediation is now. Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like through a roof or plumbing leak. The removal of mold is something that should never be taken lightly. If mold gets into a porous surface, it can gradually eat away at it until there’s nothing left. 

Despite its insignificant appearance, mold can cause serious structural problems in your home or business. It is important to contact SERVPRO of Park La Brea as our team is experienced in mold remediation and ensuring its prevention of reoccurrence.

Mold facts: 

  • Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
  • Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
  • Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. 

Mold can be scary, but we shouldn't be afraid! While bleach may be your best cleaning friend, let SERVPRO of Park la Brea tag in on this moldy case! 

Other News

View Recent Posts