Small electrical fire damage in condo in Los Angeles.
Unfortunately, disaster strikes when least expected. For this small family, an electrical plug had malfunctioned and caused a large disaster while the family was asleep! This is why SERVPRO of Park la Brea recommends that every house is equipped with a carbon monoxide detector and some form of a fire extinguisher! The carpet was singed, plaster wall and ceiling completely black, and the odor was unbreathable! Our professional fire restoration team went straight to work! We understand how impactful a traumatic event like this can be and we always make it our priority to return you home “Like it never even happened.”