Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Don't let the Los Angeles, California, traffic fool you; we are the fastest responding team to any water, fire, or mold damage that's available! We pride ourselves on being extremely reliable when setting times for inspections, home visits, or any follow-up visits. While we operate out of Los Angeles, CA, we are able to attend to any loss of any size anywhere in Southern California! Currently, our franchise is reported to respond within 1 hour to any call that we receive making us a leader in our response time. Not only are we prompt, but we are also professional, reliable, and fully insured. We care greatly about our community and, no matter the amount of traffic during rush hour, will always do our best to accommodate each individual's needs! Call us today for a free quote and to schedule a home inspection!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (323) 552-5600
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Park La Brea arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.